You can join the Church of Scotland at any stage of your life; whether you were baptised as a baby and now wish to be confirmed into the Church or you are adult.

You may also join the Church from other denominations and religions.

Moving to Mayfield Salisbury

When Church members move from one congregation to another they take with them a Certificate of Transference, commonly known as "lines". Members of other denominations can also transfer to the Church of Scotland. There is no standard procedure and, in these circumstances, an approach should be made to the minister of the relevant congregation, and he or she will advise.

For further information, please contact the Minister, Revd Dr Sandy Forsyth on 0131 667 1522 or